Monday, January 30, 2017

How to cancel in one easy step. using the "Chat Line"

Raghavendra: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.
Raghavendra: Hi, John
Raghavendra: Kindly review chat window time to time for my response. Please do not close chat window or browser tab until we have completed working on your issue today.

John McKay: HiJohn McKay: Want to cancel Creative Cloud.

Raghavendra: I understand that you need help canceling the subscriptionohn y: Yes
Raghavendra: May I know are yo referring to cancel Acrobat Standard DC subscription (one-year) ?

John McKay: Just Creative Cloud.

Raghavendra: Okay, May I know are trying to stop the monthly charges for this subscription ?

John McKay: Yes. I don't use or need it.

Raghavendra: Alright, please be online for a minute while I connect the chat to
relevant team to cancel the subscription.

John McKay: Thanks.
info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.
info: You are now chatting with 'Harshika'
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to jockmckay@cogeco.ca at the end of your chat.

Harshika: Thank you for contacting Adobe Membership Services . I’ll look into your account right away to view exclusive offers for your membership.
Harshika: Please allow me 1-2 minute(s) to review your account details.

John McKay: Okay
Harshika: I believe you are using Acrobat Standard DC subscription (one-year)
Harshika: May I know the reason for cancellation of Acrobat Standard DC subscription (one-year
John McKay: What does that include?
Harshika: Please go through this website https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/acrobat-standard.html
Harshika: It is the the complete PDF solution for working anywhere.
John McKay: Cancel
Harshika: You can use creative cloud  all apps USD29.99/month  that is the bundle of all 28 apps - acrobat , photography etc and you will enjoy using all other apps

John McKay: So?

Harshika: Do you want to subscribe to this individual plan-creative cloud all apps

Harshika: The entire collection of 20+ creative desktop and mobile apps including Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC

Harshika: Your own portfolio website, premium fonts and 20 GB of cloud storage

John McKay: I'm trying to cancel Creative Cloud. I on a pension with little room for frills.

Harshika: If you stay with the same plan next year, I can offer you next free 2months of subscripton

Harshika: subscription*

John McKay: Please cancel.

Harshika: Just update the payment details , and that will make the subscription active from the suspended state . You can cancel it without fee by login to adobe.com or you can contact us back again  within 24 hours

John McKay: I updated my VISA account one hour ago.
Harshika: So the subscription will become active within 24 hours that will allow us to cancel it for you without fee

John McKay: Okay Bye

Harshika: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Harshika: Please tell me the phone number to be updated in the system

John McKay: No thanks

Harshika: You may receive an email that will contain a link to complete an optional survey to provide your feedback on our conversation today.  The survey takes less than 2 minutes to complete and I would really appreciate your feedback

Harshika: 0221004641 is the case number


No comments:

Post a Comment